If you’re hosting an event, it could be your best chance to capture the audio for future broadcasting. It will be crowded with people of your niche. However, recording the audio can be tricky. You may need a high standard mobile kit to record the complete event. In this regard, here are some tips to keep in mind for better results;
For short recordings
For quick recording clips, you need to be good at the basic. You need to know how to switch speakers quickly and transfer the mic between you and the other person with ease. Out of many options available, you would require at least following Audio Consoles on rent in Toronto:
- Handheld Dynamic USB Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack
- USB Adapter
- Any Smartphone having voice recording app
You may also require a wireless microphone system for flawless recording coupled with final editing. However, make sure, the microphones have a good plug-and-play operation capability. Instead of buying a new one, you can get microphones on rent in Toronto.
For Long Recordings
For recording long one-to-one conversations, the strategy is slightly different. You will require:
- Two smartphones lavalier mic
- An adapter
- A smartphone having an audio recording option
- TRSS extension cable
- Headphones for accurate monitoring
- You will get a lot of background noise of course and you must know how to cancel those. First and foremost thing, choose a dynamic mic. It will choose a narrow range of sound both in amplitude and frequency. Hence, most of the faraway noises will be canceled.
- Keep the mic at as close proximity as possible to the speaker. Get some quality microphones on rent in Toronto and record the voice much effectively, background noises will hardly have any existence.
- In case, you further want to cancel lower level of background noises, use an acoustic screen. You can ask for this while hiring Audio Consoles for rent in Toronto. This semi-circular device will be around the mic stand canceling major noises for sure.
- Above all, cater hard to have best quality audio consoles and microphones on rent in Toronto. In case, you are not sure how to handle, outsource the task to an experienced event manager. Not every task comes under the DIY category.
If you need help in choosing the right Audio Consoles for rent in Toronto for recording the event, consider Toronto Audio Visual Rentals as your helping partner. We can provide any kind of assistance starting from planning the event to its final podcasting. Do get in touch with us today!