The KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
This fixed arcuate, active line array system is ideal for a wide range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues where a line array system is desired.
Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both lightweight and long-term durability, the KLA12 features a 12-inch low-frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 is set at a 90° horizontal by 18° vertical splay angle, allowing 90° vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes (most other solutions require six).
KLA’s unique self-contained SOLO™ (Single-Operator Logistics) Rigging System enables users to quickly assemble (and disassemble) the line array in a fraction of the time without the need for special tools or external hardware.
The KLA12 Ar-Q™ (Arcuate Equalization) processing enables users to quickly tune the array, making appropriate frequency compensation adjustments based on the number of boxes. With the click of a dial, the user can select the total number of boxes deployed in the array resulting in an evenly balanced and accurate tonal curve. QSC’s proprietary Intrinsic Correction™, first introduced with the WideLine™ Series, actively adjusts time, frequency and amplitude response to achieve a maximally flat bandpass target.
- 500 W x 500 W power module
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. (218 kg) 5 x KLA12 and 2 x KLA181
- 90° x 18° nominal coverage (requires only five boxes to configure a 90° x 90° array)
- High power, 12” low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75” diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- powerCON® Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications